ADENTIS is in search of a highly skilled Business Manager to join our team and help us continue our trend of growth in Porto. As an ideal candidate, you have exquisite communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, you are a goal oriented individual and a problem solver. You should thrive on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity.
Objectives of this Role:
• Manage clients and partners;
• Establish and grow relationships with appropriate stakeholders;
• Maintain a forecast and targeting sales attainment plan;
• Liaise with the best IT candidates out there; Daily and Monthly.
• Market Prospection;
• Create and maintain sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plans;
• Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
• Ensure your KPI’s are met or, preferably, overcome Skills and Qualifications;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering or related field;
• Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment;
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
• Exceptional flexibility and problem solving skills
• Pressure is peanuts for you
• Perfect command of the English language. Extra marks for French.
• Strong capabilities with database and information systems software
• Prior IT industry experience and up-to-date knowledge of relevant trends
What’s in store for you:
• Great opportunity to build your career in the ever growing IT industry;
• Develop your own business network;
• Develop and grow your team from scratch;
• Support of a great admin team, which will help you in every way possible;
• Training and support from an experienced and accomplished Senior Management team;
• Join a fast-growing IT firm with great career-growth prospects.